I have learned more about women by spending time on Pinterest than I learned by being a women for the last 35-1/2 years.
Basically, this is another way for me to justify the time I spend on Pinterest as “work-related.”
- Paint chip cards are a free craft material.
- Lauren Conrad is a 20-something’s style icon.
- Tiny animals are cutest in Mason jars.
- Planning to organize is a chore unto itself on which to be commented that it will never get done.
- Motivational quotes are a decorative focal point.
- Some women think they can get a bodybuilder’s body with a “Simple 30-Minutes-A-Day!” workout.
- Fingernails are an art canvas.
- Entryways, mudrooms, and laundry rooms are the most-loved area of a house to decorate.
- We all need to invest in Polyvore.
- Women love long wavy hair tied up in socks.