Or really, it’s a list of stuff I did, liked, and spent time thinking about this week.
1. I’m still reading The Smut and published a Curvy Girl Guide article about some books you may enjoy:
I’ve read all of the books I suggest in my Kindle of Ill Repute series of posts on my own blog, and the ones here are some of my favorites along with my rating and mini review. You can call me a smut peddler, but I’ve made it my job.
2. Speaking of making it my job to be a “smut peddler,” I’ll be going to BlogHer ’12 courtesy of my sponsor, Omnific Publishing who publishes Alice Clayton’s The Redhead Series books. It’s basically the coolest sponsor in forever. They’re paying me to read smut, talk about smut, and read more smut.
Dreams do come true, friends.
3. The pretty ladies at Mom.me said my tweet is the funniest tweet in the history of the world:
When my kids go back to school in August, they’re going to be SO much better at video games than I ever hoped to be.
— Angie (@alotofnothing) June 28, 2012
5. I found a lizard nesting in my hair.
6. I showed off my smart side and wrote a little diddy on the fabulous Joanne Bamberger’s The Broad Side about what Obamacare means for my family:
Before today, we were one of the lucky ones. From today forward, we are among the millions of U.S. citizens who do not have to worry about being lucky.
7. The first book of the above-mentioned Redhead Series is ON SALE! Before I was even getting paid to pimp her out, I was loving on Alice. So you can 1001% trust me when I say you will triple love The Unidentified Redhead and The Redhead Revealed. Book number 3 in the series will be out next Spring, and I have it on good authority that Alice will be making me into a character.
Also, that’s a complete fabrication.